It's a hoax!
Right now the world's top politicians have gathered in Paris to discuss the climate on planet Earth. People ask me: What do you think about the situation as an astrologer? My answer is that I don't think anything about the climate as an astrologer -
but as a private person, I think that the last fool hasn't been born yet.
They say that the temperature is increasing on planet Earth, and they say that man is to blame for it. They say that the production of CO2 causes the climate to change. They say that the climate is the hottest ever since man started to measure and log the temperature on planet Earth, i.e. since the 1830's. They also say that the climate changes will cause havoc in the shape of flooding, starvation and more refugees coming to our part of the world.
But according to ice core drillings from Greenland the climate on the Northern hemisphere has been 2-3 degrees (Celsius) hotter than today several times in history - without causing the end of the world (see the below illustration). Please notice that here we are talking about a much larger time perspective than since the 1830's. And notice that these climate changes were not caused by an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere. Actually there is no mechamism between the level of CO2 in the atmosphere and the increase of temperature on planet Earth at all - it's a theory and a postulate, and it has never been supported scientifically.
When the climate changes on planet Earth two other explanations exist, even though they are ignored and suppressed:
- Our solar system moves through the universe with a high speed. Sometimes it is in an area with a lot of dust, which causes the climate on planet Earth to cool down. At other times the solar system is in an area with less dust, which causes the climate on planet Earth to become more hot.
- The activity in the Sun varies; sometimes the Sun burns a lot of energy thereby causing the climate on planet Earth to become more hot, at other times the energy level in the Sun is low, thereby causing the climate on planet Earth to become more cold.
The idea that man can change the climate on planet Earth to change is a religious faith, which unfortunately has attracted many followers - and nobody seems to question it. I don't understand why, but one of my friends have come up with the following explanation:
- Because we have invented modern technology like the computer and the smart phone, we tend to believe that we can control nature. But the future will show that it is just another case of hybris and nemesis - like when a flee believes it can control the dog.
- Politicians hate to feel powerless - it's their job to give an impression that they are in control, that something can be done to change status quo.
- Science has been corrupted by politics and money. If you don't join the hysterical climate fools, you don't have a career in science. In most of the science conducted in this area the conclusion is given in advance.
- For mysterious reasons some people have a need to feel guilty about being human beings - just like the flagellants in medieval times. The flagellants believed that by lashing themselves they could stop the Black Death from spreading.
- Most people are followers. Science has shown that if 5% of a population has a strong religious faith, they are capable of controlling the majority.
I am not worried about the climate, and any money invested in so-called climate technology are wasted. The money should instead be spent on feeding the starving, healing the sick, housing the homeless and teaching the illiterate. Apart from that I recommend my clients to enjoy life.